XB21 is in the her new home

redwingally

Recvd the 2003 XB 21 from Texas on Friday. Aside from 1300 miles of road dirt and Texas grime she cleaned up like brand new. I will give it a conservitive 9 of 10 in total condition. Motor is like new. I would like to say publicly what a gentleman John Murray (hotfoot) is and his wife Dana and Mother Murray are first class down to earth Texas people. A special thanks to Dan Hare from the Stroker family for taking the time to go get it for me, I hate driving (cars that is). I couldnt be happier and I would like to especially thank the guys that saw it first and drug their feet, that left the window of opportunity open for me. I dont feel bad any longer for missing the one Ben picked up. 15 minutes in this boat made me forget the 03 and I really loved that boat. Why more pros dont fish this boat is beyond my understanding. We had her out in the Big O in a light chop which in the Big O can be sloppy because there is no angle of attack. With 2 large men a full tank of gas and a 26 Allison cut trophy she ran 82.7 like she was on a rail and didnt move an inch. If there is a better ride out there in a tournament size rig I would sure like to see it.

I will post pictures next week when I go back up to the Lake house.

Is it Friday yet???

badbait

Glad somebody bought that boat. Now I can get my mind off of it. Sounded like a great deal to me.

badbait

RedAllison

TOLE YA you'd never been in ANYTHING witha troller onda bow that would ride like the 21s. :at the bar

FIRST thing ya needta do is getcha some fluid drive in her. Cadillac's gotta have EVERYTHING power in em! :cool
RA

redwingally

As usual you were right RED. It will have power steering in her by Saturday night. Ordered it from Bill this morning.

R

Redding XB21

Originally Posted by boataddict
congrats man you will give up fishin and just start joy riding:smile
I'm guilty... :embarassed

I've had to make quite a few U turns to go back to the spot that I wanted to fish:embarassed. Just having too much fun driving the boat and passing others. "Crap, that's where we were going to fish"!!!