XB21 BasSport for sale

hoxie

I think the market right now is slow on all boats! The summer is about over and you have a lot of bass guys that also enjoy hunting and put up there boat toys! Hell I have a clean 2002 year model xb2003 and can't get 9500 for it with a nice trailer and rigging!

RedAllison

Might be a reason it's cheep, it's a BULLET, not an Allison.
THATS da cotton pickin truth! :wink
Ford Mustangs are cheapern Ferrari F12berlinetta's. Raviloi from a can is cheapern handmade from your local, family owned Italian restaurant. Crack ho's are cheapern church girls. And so on and such n such! :big grin

:beer:
RA

RobShaw-BasSport

Robert, I'm surprised too. There are currently (3) BasSPort Pro's for sale on BBC (Ive never seen that before). For what it's worth, Ive received several im's specifically about your boat. I think it's a great deal and that's exactly what I relay to these folks!

Your 300XS has taken some of the tournament guys out of the mix though...

robert

Yes I thought about the 300XS narrowing the market for the boat. I've never seen so many Allisons on Bass Boat Central either. Mine is on there too. Thanks for your encouragement to possible buyers, I appreciate it.
Robert

Last edited:

2003225X

Plywood boats tend to be a little cheaper.
You guys can slice it however you want.... No one is disputing the construction of an Allison. The topic being discussed was how many people are more attracted to a new boat price tag that is $30,000 less than a new Allison.

I own an Allison and love it... BUT I would be willing to put quite a bit of money on the table that says if you would compare accurate sales numbers for the two mentioned manufacturers, I think you would find the "cheap" boat wins by a large margin in the quantity sold.

The boat for sale here is a nice one. Good luck with the sale!

RedAllison

I own an Allison and love it... BUT I would be willing to put quite a bit of money on the table that says if you would compare accurate sales numbers for the two mentioned manufacturers, I think you would find the "cheap" boat wins by a large margin in the quantity sold.
McDonalds sells a helluva lot more cheeseburgers than Ruth's Chris sells fillets. Hyundai sold nearly 900,000 cars in 2012, Ferrari capped production at 7,000!

If gross sales meant something the bass boaters in cowboy hats who THINK they own the BEST bassboats on the water, actually WOULD! :same ole song
RA

Last edited:

fnshrmaster

McDonalds sells a helluva lot more cheeseburgers than Ruth's Chris sells fillets. Hyundai sold nearly 900,000 cars in 2012, Ferrari capped production at 7,000!

If gross sales meant something the bass boaters in cowboy hats would own the BEST bassboats on the water! :same ole song
RA
+1, you get what you pay for.

The market seems soft right now, I always watch the classifieds here and the "other" board. Boats and motors have really not moved very fast, stuff sells, it just takes time and the right buyer. This boat will take the "right" buyer.

It sure is a nice Allison I hope it finds a new owner soon, good luck!

white03

I wish this boat would sell so I'll not be tempted any longer...what a deal!!!

To bad Robert's not looking to trade for a Xb2003 or I would be in the market...:(

GFL

I hope to be in the market for a used 21 early next year just do not have the jack at the moment.

It is surprising to see 3 for sale at the same time

Terrence Cooper

Probationary User
I am genuinely surprised no one has expressed interest in purchasing my BasSportPro. It is priced to sell. Very low hours on the boat (maybe 20) and very low hours on the engine (maybe 70). Next time I take it out of storage I will check the exact hours on the smart craft gauge. Any ideas on the lack of interest?

Thanks for any reply,
Robert
Hi Robert,

I'm in SLC, UT can you forward photo's and more information on your Allison?
Brads - Terrence

JWolff

Terrence, 3 year old post. I thought I heard the boat had sold although it did take him awhile.

winkxb21

I am genuinely surprised no one has expressed interest in purchasing my BasSportPro. It is priced to sell. Very low hours on the boat (maybe 20) and very low hours on the engine (maybe 70). Next time I take it out of storage I will check the exact hours on the smart craft gauge. Any ideas on the lack of interest?

Thanks for any reply,
Robert

Thanks for any reply,
Robert
Robert, please send pictures and phone number to. Allison13@cox.net Thanks