Xb2003 on bbc for sale

Mick

Does anyone have any info on a new xb2003 that showed up on bbc for sale section this weekend? It's in ks.

Elkriver

Probationary User
I bought it. Seems to be in great shape, just needs a gel coat injury repaired and some new decals. 1st owner purchased it from Jaco and it lived in Arizona until 2011. I bought it from the second owner and it now resides on Grand Lake in NE Oklahoma.

If it ever warms up I hope to put some hours on it learning how to ride the pad.

Mick

Very cool! I loved the color combo but was a little to far for me to ride coming from pa, with the known injury to the glass. Beatiful rig good luck, I ended licking mine up in Tn.. Looking forward to the learning curve as well.

GrandLakeGAR

Glad to hear there's another Allison in the area. There used to be several running the Elk River arm but for the last few years mine is the only one still here. I use mine year round and will keep an eye out for you. Good luck with your new boat, GAR

Elkriver

Probationary User
Hi GAR.

I'm on the North shore, 2nd cove West of the bridge. We've been out of town a lot since picking up the Allison but I plan to take it into town and give it a bath tomorrow. I need to stop by sometime and meet you and start the education process. My other fast boats were Eliminator Daytonas, and all I had to worry about was blowing over.

Were you up here when Dennis Hammond ran Elk River Marine? He used to really pour the Nitrous to that Allison of his.

GrandLakeGAR

Hi GAR.

I'm on the North shore, 2nd cove West of the bridge. We've been out of town a lot since picking up the Allison but I plan to take it into town and give it a bath tomorrow. I need to stop by sometime and meet you and start the education process. My other fast boats were Eliminator Daytonas, and all I had to worry about was blowing over.

Were you up here when Dennis Hammond ran Elk River Marine? He used to really pour the Nitrous to that Allison of his.

GrandLakeGAR

I have been here since 92, first house on the south side, 1/2 mile east of the bridge. Hammond on one side of the bridge, Bentley on the other. Both Mercury high performance dealers and Bentley also sold Allisons. Hammond did well racing his Allison along with a couple of other local guys, used to be a lot of action here but not much now. I look forward to getting together, maybe I can help you with what props have worked for me, I've tried about every thing. GAR