XB2002 small Console. Domed or Flat "crest" decal???

Darth VMAX

I am replacing both of my Allison Crest decals on my XB2002. I recieved one flat and one domed. Has anyone placed a domed decal on the console or does it not work very well?

Thanks

whipper

I put the domed one even on my GS right in the center of the wind screen were it curves alot. its so sticky it took right away so be carfull you have the right spot exactly were ya want it because its there once on.:beer: The domes looks great!!

Goffball2002

I am replacing both of my Allison Crest decals on my XB2002. I recieved one flat and one domed. Has anyone placed a domed decal on the console or does it not work very well?

Thanks
Where did you get the xb2002 decals? I called bill at allison and he said they didn't have them anymore? Thanks

whipper

Im pretty sure Darth would have got them from Allison as did I. They dont make them anymore? thats a shame!! i heard they stopped making the XB02 is probably why. The decal on the wind screen of the XB21 is the same. As far as actual decals that say XB2002 maybe Bill will give you the source who made them for them if they wernt done in house? Also try posting on hear and S&f under miss wanted maybe some one had a spare set?

h2oskiier30

I replaced both the flat Allison crest decal on the bullet console and the flat Allison decal on the sides of mine with domed decals. Both work great...no problems at all. The look of the dome decals is far cooler than the flat ones.