XB 2003 updated gauge pics

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Could you guys who have updated you gauge cluster post pics. I am trying to decide what look I want and pictures of what others have done will help me. Thanks.

thegoop

Mine are Autometer in carbon with white and yellow accents. They look great and have performed well except there is a sender issue with the temp gauge and my pro max and the trim gauges are not very quick to respond. Otherwise I like them. Sorry the picture is bad.

image.jpg

thegoop

How do you post a picture within the text as opposed to an attachment? URL only? When you attach it the file is so small.

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
I decided to go with the Autometer Marine Gauges in Platinum with red bezels. I've already installed the Water Temp and Water Pressure gauges. I am waiting on the Tach, Fuel Level with the sender and a Voltmeter. I decided to go with a Voltmeter rather than the Trim Gauge because it isnt very accurate and I fish. I figured knowing the condition of my cranking battery with livewells and fish finders running was more important. I post some pic when I am finished.

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
I also re-done the rear badging. Its not perfect but, looks 100% better than what it looked like before. All the chrome had worn off and they were a light grey and faded balck. I got some metallic silver, black, red and some clear coat. They have some flaws but, you over all look really nice.

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
I have all the gauges except the speedometer. They have platinum faces and red rims. Here is a preview........

hirk

Plates look great k dawg,gauges too. Hey Collin where did you find the wheel? needing one as well.

LakeAnna

I also re-done the rear badging. Its not perfect but, looks 100% better than what it looked like before. All the chrome had worn off and they were a light grey and faded balck. I got some metallic silver, black, red and some clear coat. They have some flaws but, you over all look really nice.

NIce Job Man! :cool

whipper

Ya the Allison badges look great!! Also love the bezels and gauges and Chad your cock pit looks fantastic!! man you guys are going to make me spend money again looking at all that great detail.:big grin

fnshrmaster

Ya the Allison badges look great!! Also love the bezels and gauges and Chad your cock pit looks fantastic!! man you guys are going to make me spend money again looking at all that great detail.:big grin
I have to agree, my dash is looking dated. Need to upgrade this winter.

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Right at 600. If you go with a GPS Speedo you can bump that another 300. My fishfinder/GPS has a speedo So I cheaped out of a regular Speedo.