XB 2003 SKID PLANNER

spd663

WHERE CAN YOU GET THE SKID PLANNERS AT. THEY USED TO BE ON THE ALLISON WEB SITE BUT NOW I DON'T SEE THEM ON THERE. AND DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MUCH THEY ARE. THANKS

Probationary User
I have a brand new one I never installed. I've had it for a long time, bought it new from Allison, don't remember what I paid for it. I have a 91 XTB. Don't know if it's the same fit for your XB.

RiverRat71

Call Mr. Bill at Allison. I am sure they still have them. I bought one a couple years ago & I think it was around $275 with brackets & hardware. RR

Probationary User
Don't know if your still interested, $100.00 plus shipping. As I said before ordered for an XTB, don't know about the fit for an XB. Bill at Allison would know.

I have a brand new one I never installed. I've had it for a long time, bought it new from Allison, don't remember what I paid for it. I have a 91 XTB. Don't know if it's the same fit for your XB.
Pretty sure there are different dimensions for different hulls but Bill could confirm .
I have a 92 xtb ,if they are different and this is cheap I would like to try one .If so shoot me a quick note at :
Canff66@gmail.com
Thanks

ChadD

Probationary User
Don't know if your still interested, $100.00 plus shipping. As I said before ordered for an XTB, don't know about the fit for an XB. Bill at Allison would know.
Will you pm me pics of your planer? Thx

stuart gary

had a skid planer on a xb2003 with a 200 optimax and it made it really hard to drive. took the planer off and drives extremely well. other than the way it drives i really don't see any difference with it or without out