XB 2003 on Craigslist

RedAllison

Looks like a REALLY clean ride. Those white and teal boats REALLY stand out and look great on the water.

Just needs to replace dat deckboat motor with sumpin black!!! :big grin
RA

msagro

Just needs to replace dat deckboat motor with sumpin black!!! :big grin
RA[/QUOTE]

LMAO:laughing :laughing

That boat should be within 30 miles of my lakehouse, if somebody is interested in it I am going to be down there this weekend and could try to take a look at it.

Darth VMAX

Actually the motor would look fine if they painted it White with the OMC Graphics done in a custom teal/gray color that matched the boat.

RedAllison

Actually the motor would look fine if they painted it White with the OMC Graphics done in a custom teal/gray color that matched the boat.
But it STILL gonna RUN like a deckboat motah!!! :twisted evil
RA

ps
I say dat because I gotta 150 DI Brude on my deckboat. :razz
RA

RedAllison

by "deck boat motor", do you mean, an understressed workhorse that will last forever, instead of a high-strung thoroughbred that requires constant $$$ and care? :big grin

-peter
Hmmmmmm let me think about dat one and I'll get back witcha!!! :laughing
RA

terex

Probationary User
We're new to this computer advertising stuff and just registered and listed this super clean/great condition boat with the Allison site that you found yesterday on craig's list. It's a wonderful boat and the fastest one on Stockton Lake and Pomme de Terre too. Give us a call: 417-654-3322:razz

msagro

It's a wonderful boat and the fastest one on Stockton Lake and Pomme de Terre too. Give us a call: 417-654-3322:razz
It looks like it is a wonderful boat but might not be the fastet on Pomme. I have one also with a 260 and a drag boat that isn't slow and a buddy up here with an STV that will flat get with it also. Good luck with the sale. :smile