Ski bar
full rear bench (removable),pro pole,2 buckets,2 fold down seats
Drivers side/slide base
Polished cup Holders
Billet wheels with white letter Goodyears
225hp Pro Max Super Clean w/sportmaster lower worked for an Ally
Located in Carnesville, GA
27p SRX by DAH, worked for this boat, polished prop lock
This boat is a 1996, the motor is a 1997. On a scale of 1-10 this boat is a 12.
It still has the original seats and carpet with the original maufacture date/tag on the bottom and it all looks new. I can run this boat in the upper 80's and drive it with one hand. $17000 cash. If you have questions give me a call at 404-372-3787.
Thanks, Kevin

Attachments

dubmoney

Yep I have it!! When I was reading this, I didn't see the dates, and I was thinking " This guy is trying to sell my Boat!!" Kevin, I got a folder from Roy Denton, who I purchased the boat from that has documents from five different owners. It looks like it's been in Texas, Canada, Illinois and now Oregon/Washington. I can't remember if it shows who and where it was purchased. Every owner must have been the biggest OCD, clean freaks, and there is no way this boat has been on the water much, because, it was a 10 when I purchased it 4 years ago. I have since let her eat plenty, and had the time of my life!!

n66angusbull

Yep. I purchased from Canada, thought when I sold it that it went to Kentucky. Who knows. Want to sell it?

XB03AllyProud

Hey Kevin, Yep that was a nice one for sure. I kind of regret selling it myself but got the 2002 center steer I always wanted and didn't need to keep both. Hope you can find another close to it but it will be tough as nice and clean as it was. Turned out I worked with the original owner from S. La back when he bought it. We worked for a oilfield directional company out of Broussard, La. I sold the hull to Whitney and kept the Promax. Had Jay Smith go thru it and its on the 2002 now. Take care and good luck looking for another. Roy.

dubmoney

Kevin, I will most likely hang on to it for at least another Summer, if some how I come into a windfall of cash and can afford an XB21 with 300R, I will let you know.