xb 2002

Ali II

Richard you better hush!!!! It's almost March, we should be seeing pictures of your new boat soon! :razz

xb03fs

If i ever win the lotto it would be my first "me" purchase

looking

I bought the boat, she now lives in central Louisiana. The pictures do this boat no justice, it is in amazing shape not for its age but atleast a 2000 models age! Ive been cleaning it up from the drive home, man it got filthy from the 850 mile trip. Thanks again Roy. Guess I can change my screen name now, not "looking" anymore!

Alli-drenaline Rush

I bought the boat, she now lives in central Louisiana. The pictures do this boat no justice, it is in amazing shape not for its age but atleast a 2000 models age! Ive been cleaning it up from the drive home, man it got filthy from the 850 mile trip. Thanks again Roy. Guess I can change my screen name now, not "looking" anymore!
Congrats - you bought from one of the best guys out there (needless to say - propped up by his better half!)...

I suppose that you can change your screen name from "looking" to "looking for the century mark" 'cause you'll get there for sure in that rig!