WTT My Hydro Quad IV OT for your Knob Cut

BigCountryx

I've got a 28p Hydromotive Quad IV OT that's been worked and labbed by Todd. I bought it from "GotMyAlly" last year. In full disclosure, he told me it had a small crack that was also repaired and by Todd. He gave it his blessing. I've run it very little mainly because I always run with a pretty good load and it doesnt carry the bow like my other props. I have run it on a light load before and it a great handling prop for sure. Thinking that a Knob Cut Chopper II may serve me better. Looking for 26, 28, maybe even 30. The prop is gorgeous and I can't spot the crack at all. I'll send pics to you if interested in a trade. Let me know what you got, text me at 225-717-4197.

Scott

BigCountryx

I bought it for $350 and put virtually no time on it. It's just as I bought it and would be willing to pass the same deal on to the next guy.

JOEALLY

I bought it for $350 and put virtually no time on it. It's just as I bought it and would be willing to pass the same deal on to the next guy.
Is it flo torque or small shaft? If its flo torque or fat shaft I'll take it if those ahead of me don't.