WTF JUST HAPPENED

Jon

Supporting Member
Bob, not seeing what you're talking about. Brian may have already fixed it.

admin

Administrator
Yo, Ich spreche Deutsch, und sehr gut. Mein Frau ist fast Deutsch :). Having dinner with Germans every night 20 years ago finally paid off when we got spammed on the forum.

admin

Administrator
I also bought a new module for the forum. It was about $30, but the ads on the forum should cover that for the year, and a few of you make donations - which are greatly appreciated. The forum currently runs at (financially) a $0 cost to me now, which is amazing. The rub was clicking/denying hundreds of individual account requests, which were 95% spam. It is tedious, and after running the forum for a few years, I'm tired of it :). The new module is yet another layer of protection to prevent bots from signing up for accounts. After 24 hours it's not let one through, and I should have about 10 spam account requests by now. Anyway, just letting you all know what I'm up to to keep you old guys calm :|

Now, back to the regularly scheduled programming.

admin

Administrator
Where do we send in donations?
Please feel no obligation to donate. It is greatly appreciated though if you want to do so!

Just click on your name at the top to show your account options, then click "Account upgrades". That will take you to the page which allows a maximum $5 donation, and you get a "supporting member" badge as well. I do not advertise this, but a few people have managed to find it over the years. Again, I really appreciate it. I want to add a couple more things to make the site better, like better backups - they're good now, but a bit cobbled together by me :)

admin

Administrator
JFK once said, "Ich bin ein Bayliner." --I am a Bayliner, which should be written on the side or windscreen of every Allison. Keep em' guessing. "I've never seen a Bayliner run or look like that!"---Well, its a new model.
Bayliners were awesome. You may know this, but when he said I'm a Berliner, a Berliner is a jelly donut. Someone should have checked his speech first. Still, Berliner's are awesome... jelly, sugar... mmmm