Wtb: Merc 2.5 ailien cowl

St

Hi!

Wtb: Merc 2.5 ailien cowl for my 280 (yesterday the cowl blew off and sank :()

Thanks! //Oskar

h2oskiier30

I have one that I'm about to put up for sale as well. I'd rather not split up the hood and pan, but I've reached out to a guy who was looking for a pan a while back, so I might be able to work out something beneficial for the both of you.

Just stay away from the Eagle One cowls. I saw you inquiring about them. All of them I've seen have been very poor in fit quality, and they won't work with your existing pan.

St

Thank you very much for your response! I will skip the eagle one. Dont like the way they are striped either.

Please send pics on your peaces that you are about to sell to: oskar_hettinger@hotmail.com

Thanks once again!

Bobalouie

If I remember correctly, his cost on shipping is stupid low. I want to say it was less than $100 that he charged me to ship my pan, cowl and skirt.

whipper

Does Mike ever cross the border and come down for any races? I would like to have a CF cowl butthe shipping is a killer.
He a pretty busy guy but would always take time to talk to you about it. He knows lots of people so Im sure someone he knows is heading south now and then. As nice a guy youll ever know! Drop him a line about it im sure youll be glad ya did.:beer:

h2oskiier30

Pretty sure Nass charges $125 for shipping for a drag cowl to the US. Not bad, considering what it costs to ship one within the US.