wtb hotfoot

F2008

My local Gander Mountain does.

I haven't seen the T&H original this cheap anywhere else. If you want one let me know and I'll broker. ...... no additional charge. :laughing You pay $49.97 plus shipping.

F2008

:laughing Not yet Cliff, but I've got a couple I haven't run yet so maybe later.

Anybody wants one of those hot foots I'll buy it for you and ship it to you. If I was smart I should just buy a couple on spec. $50 brand new!!

ALLISONMAN

I will check my gander and if they dont have one i will get ya to do that for me!!! Thanks bunches!! Bryan

ALLISONMAN

As usual my gander mountain dont have crap!!!! If you could get me one and ship it to me and let me know how much i owe ya i will get ya a check out asap!!!

F2008

Bryan, Sent you a hotfoot.

Anybody else need one? Get this, guess they've been on the shelf too long. Store discount of 50%!! Bryan bought a NIB hotfoot for $24.99 (plus 16.25 shipping)
I bought one on spec, they have 2 left. If you want one let me know, I'll go buy the other two.

Last edited:

ALLISONMAN

Don is the man!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a ton and if i can ever help ya or do anything for you just let me know!!!! Thanks again bryan