Wish me luck!

chad202

If the weather is right early next week, I'm gonna try to eek a smidget more out of my rig.

catfish123

Good luck Chad.......I'll be thinking about you.......STAY SAFE!!!!

Bob

Darth VMAX

Best of Luck Chad, and stay safe! Looking forward to hearing what you git outta her :)

chad202

Well I didn't plan on running any faster than I already have but last weekend at Concordia was the first time I've ran light in over a year which was when she ran 106.7. Since then I changed over to an ACU w/steamwheel. After playing with the fuel pressure and steam wheel I went find some good water. When I did I made a few passes feeling everything out since it's been a while. On the fourth everything felt good so I got into it and she pulled harder than I remembered to 106 where I got out cause of a boat coming. It felt like it was pulling harder and the numbers climbing faster than I remembered. It just felt like another 2mph was left and I still had another two bumps of the trim to get to where it ran it's fastest last time. Everything felt great, locked in which wasn't the case last time but I resolved I few issues. I believe 108 is attainable.

suicidealli

i'm with you chad. im going to try 111 in my ss if i still have it. the temps are cooler. now is the time to bust the top end #. keep the bottom side down, and wear your gear!

roy

suicidealli

just be careful. there are a few guys running in the teens with 2002. there is so many guys running 100 to 108 anymore. i use to think i was pretty fast @110.lol every year there are more guys running up there. i have hit 110 atleast 5 times, and cant get past it. trust your instinct, and let her eat man...

roy

Darth VMAX

Holy smokes a 108-110 mph XB2003 would be outragous! Something for SURE to be proud of.

Good luck Chad, i am routin' for you

Fishforcash

Wear your gear, have a safety boat close and..........................

STAND ON IT SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!