why is this forum called motor PROBLEMS?

jimmyb

that's pretty negative...

what if i just have motor questions?

:)

Yellowallison

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW! - jimmy sue! :idea: :idea: :idea:

cause everyone on here owns a MERCURY???

What do I win???? :?:

Yellowallison

bring that yeller &^#$ on boy!!!!!!! best 2 out of 3 runs !!!!!!!

HUH!!!!!!! :p what ?? :?: ... Oh I guess Yur big BLaCK sister freind down at the KrisbyKremme cut yu off.. :oops: so yuf lost 3 lbs and feeling light on yur feet! :p

Don't worry :idea: --- I bringin Yeallr alright ... :twisted: My yeallr Flatz/300X Boat and spank Yur aarzz! :cry:

Best thing yu do is suck up to ole "FastKitty" over on BBC so he let yur cool yur hinny in his litter box! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jockey Up

Hey Yellar you should stop in over at BBC and say Hi to them Fastcat guys, they would like to hear from you....LOL If your not scare....LOL

And you know what there is a guy over at BBC thats got your Fastcat... Its YELLOW... Maybe you need to take ride in it, you might love it...LOL

Get Er Done

Riders Up...... :D

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Good observation, Jimmy. I think we should change back to "Outboard Motor Questions" Or just "Motors" like the old board.

What do you think, Kev?

D

DarthVMAX

YA said it... NOT me- :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yellowallison

How we bout w change it to '' DAYS OF THE 2.5 " or "AS THE 4 STOKES TURN"' .......

:p :p :p :p

Yellowallison

Hey Yellar you should stop in over at BBC and say Hi to them Fastcat guys, they would like to hear from you....LOL If your not scare....LOL

I would JOckey......... But tha god almighty "AL from Canada " booted us Ally boyzz off his boards many moons ago....

And you know what there is a guy over at BBC thats got your Fastcat... Its YELLOW... Maybe you need to take ride in it, you might love it...LOL ..

OH Yea.. I/we know... thiers a Yellow FatCatz300X on BBC... thatz tha FastKiity I sent to the top of an Lake George Cypress tree like a pack a coon dogs was on hiz arzzz.... :mrgreen:

Problem iz for those FatsCatz.. .... Next time I show UP! I gunna send those runnin to thier liiter boxes with my new Yeallr 300x/Flatz Boat..

I wanta here there excuses this time.. when a nuther Flatzx boatz calls'm out.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

GET R DUN!

D

DarthVMAX

Nice motor.......Nice motor.......your such a good motor!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!

J

John Richied

Yeller, now that this link is called "Nice Outboard Motors" I don’t think you can post under here anymore…

We might just have to start a separate link for you called Piece of Crap ola race motors… LOL :wink:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
NICE OUTBOARD MOTORS

:lol:

it should be "CA illegal Outboard Motors"

Yellowallison

YO PINK!!!!!!!!! :p :p

till yu can build an ole race motor that turnzzz 10,500 in the 1/4..

YU just keep THINKIN as me as YUR HERO!

but yu jus Wait till Next MONTH PINK! ! ....... KEV's alreay got it ready..... the new section called ...............

XXXX RUNNIN YYYYYYYYYYYY with livewells schools PINKIE !

Yellowallison

isn't that so sweet..... make me so FUZZY inside...

NICE OUTBOARD MOTORS!! :mrgreen:

J

John Richied

Yeller, I know how big you are in person and I’m starting to think you TALK a lot bigger on the net then you really are… LOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bring it on baby!

J

John Richied

I still can’t figure out how Yeller got trophies or a check with that HAWG… Maybe he stole the trophies from Bryan (Allisonman) and wrote himself the check???? LOL

Either that or he was the ONLY ONE running in the class he raced in???
:p :p :p