who all is going to jasper????

suicidealli

i hope andy and neal are going..... i want to see some goat riding!!!!!!!!!! i will buy the fireworks!!!!! it will give andy another great story.....
lets start a list who is going, and where u r staying.... bringing boat or not..

roy

1 roy & brenda and a friend. americas worst inn. boat is guestionable

BigRedAlli

You know we'll be there... :big grin

What about ya Lou??? You know your miss'n Tenn. already...:laughing

GFinch

If the stars and planets align correctly. First Gulf Port then Jasper. 4,900+ miles round trip.
Gary. Chris, if I take the motor home probably stay at the race site camp sites.
Dave, Angie and Mike. Hotel

The Beer Boat from Havazoo.....................With the SLOWOMC :wink

allison8503

Wish I could go but I am tapped out on vaction so i had to choose between Gulfport or Jasper and 40K in prize money won. Yall have fun and be safe.

suicidealli

come on neal!!!!!!!!!!!!! you and andy need a to accomplish the goal you set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you need to ride a goat...... i'm all in... bring some apple pie, and i will ride one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has to be easier than drivin an ally!LOL
hell a friend of mine has a few.. i will practice, and we can have some races!!!!!!!!!!!

roy

Last edited:

BigRedAlli

Neal, you and Andy should ride on over. Just stay in Kimball with the rest of us. Plenty to keep you occupied and your mind off them Goats.

Tony, hope ya can make it. Christie said she would bring ya a few of them foo-foo drinks!!! :beer:

Last edited:

suicidealli

hell yeah we need to represent the allison group...... i have a freind coming down with us.... he is hooked on the racing thing..... he watched us at carrollton.... he has raced everything but boats.. even top fuel dragsters......... he might be looking for a drag boat TONY... he doesnt know forsure.... but he has the bug... never driven an ally though.. he has a liberator now with a 3.0L.. runs 104.

roy

bringit

ill be there but i dont really have a thing for goats,i will pass on that.thanks shawn