What happened to the Allison site?

Paul

I used to get into a compiled site that had the new Allison page, owners forum, and owners list - some w/ pictures of their boats, and old racing photos. I tried the link lately and it was replaced w/ site advertising something else. Anyone know what happened?

racerx

Yea kinda sucks at not being able to look at the owners boats and setup..

aeneas

I miss that racing film. I wish it was published again but in higher resolution!

aeneas

Nope, I checked and it is not available, otherwise I would have bought it and donated it back to allisonowners.

Agree on the blonde web-support! Just my kind of woman!
If the startpage is reinstated, how can we keep her?

bassracr

Let me take a wild guess at this ... The domain name expired.. This company comes in and scarfs it up before it is renewed .. And will gladly sell it back to the previous owner for a nice fat profit

woodsman

I tried getting someone to update my rigs info since I have had it. Jeff fortner no longer owns the xtb I now have and I have some great pics to upload and new set up. Never knew who to get a hold of the update all this.

RedAllison

Let me take a wild guess at this ... The domain name expired.. This company comes in and scarfs it up before it is renewed .. And will gladly sell it back to the previous owner for a nice fat profit
And that AINT happening! :mad: So we're still trying to figure out what to do. The A-owners.com homepage was never owned by Kev, it simply was a redirect to the site Lou DOES own which is this one we are on right now. Since we never owned nor had access to the admin area of that site we could never update/change the owners rigs section or do anything else with that page. We'll get it fixed but it'll just take some time...

As for the blonde chick, I'm "pullin rank" and reservin dibs on her for the admins/mods!!! :twisted evil

Last edited: