What can you fit in an Allison Livewell?

BigRWater

What can you fit in an Allison Livewell?

I hope to catch the next state record (or world record) Walleye for Washington state. If I am that lucky it will be 35 plus inches long. Will fish like this fit in an Allison Livewell. Can it turn around in your livewell?

I would appreciate any information and measurements of Allison Livewells on the various bass models.

Have you ever done the 5 gallon bucket test to see if your livewell really is what the manufacture says it is? I would be really interested in that information also.

I did the 5 gallon bucket test on my Champion bass boat and found it to only be 1/3rd of what manufacture led me to believe. I had to plug the overflow on the livewell and fill it to the brim. ‘And there it was!

Any help any of you can give me, I would appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

BigRWater

A couple of weeks ago, I sent an email to the factory with questions about the true capacity of their livewells and have yet to hear from them. Does anyone have any information about Allison Livewells?

David chris corr

A couple of weeks ago, I sent an email to the factory with questions about the true capacity of their livewells and have yet to hear from them. Does anyone have any information about Allison Livewells?
The xb2003 holds 5 bass ral well,what it was built to do

BigRWater

Thanks. As luck would have it, I just bought a late 1990's XB 2003 PST.

Do you have the upgraded livewell package on your XB2003? Do you have the pump out & quick drain?
The xb2003 holds 5 bass ral well,what it was built to do
My "new to me" XB-2003 has not been run for awhile so I took it straight to Barry's Mobile Marine, Therefore I haven't had a chance to do a bucket test on the Livewell, But I think it is a larger capacity than many boats, including a friends brand new 20 foot Skeeter Walleye boat! I think it might be a 35 gallon capacity livewell. It might be that all of these Allison xb boat models have the same size live-well.

My Allison XB 2003 does not have the pump out or recirculation system that you can get today. I hope that I can upgrade my xb2003 Livewell to something like you can get on a brand new XB 21. My boat guy Barry, is going to check into the livewell upgrade for me.