What are the chances....

BigCountryx

Of randomly having 4 Allisons at one small gas stations at one time. I pulled in with my 03 this morning, already had an 03 and an XB21 fueling... Then an 02 wheels in, whoa. The 03 and 21 both had 300xs's and mine and the 02 had 225 promaxes. I was so amazed I never took a pic lol.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get a kick out of it when guys come up to me at the ramp to see my Allison. They are rare as hens teeth around here.

resqu-u

I just happened to come in yesterday afternoon at the same time as a small local bass club. You would have thought the space shuttle had landed in Hertford, NC LOL. I told them all it runs around 62 with my fishing gear and cooler. It was pretty funny.

BigCountryx

That's why it was so crazy to see so many one place. True we got quite a few crazy coonasses down here in Louisiana with A boats, but it is still a rarity to see one when I'm actually in mine. Usually just catch a glimps of one passing on the road. One of the four even went to fish the same area as me. My ears perked up when I heard the ole 2.5 wound up... Sure enough, it was my boy way off in the distance with her cocked back. What s beautiful sight. My partner was like whoa, that dude is strolling! Always wondered what everyone else sees when we pass, lmao

Last edited:

ROBERT CROSS

I get a kick out of it when guys come up to me at the ramp to see my Allison. They are rare as hens teeth around here.
Same here.....had a couple follow me 5mi to the ramp just to get a close-up.

The wife insisted....:smile

"wow, never seen such a 'pretty' boat".

Must be a gal thing, DW cares nothing about how quick it is only how good it looks. The deal was sealed the minute I showed her a picture....hehe!

Bob

waterqtr

No it wouldn't... Part of the pride of ownership is the scarceness of having an elite boat...

Totally agree... I have people come up to us at the ramp all the time.... I had one guy say, " I've only seen those things in magazines & the internet"...

The other thing is, you guessed it, "how fast does it go"... I simply say, it does ok...

I love having a boat not too many people have seen &/or owned...

Chuck

Last edited: