Western Scream & Fly Rally.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, it's a good time! Usually great water and perfect weather! As of right now I know of 3 a-botes. Most people stay at Crescent Bar Resort. There's a big potluck dinner Friday night and go across the street for pizza Saturday night. Lots of boating/ hanging out at the sand bar during the day. I'll try to revive my old computer and get some of last years pics up...

Brian

aaronmt

Its a great time,we go every year.Fridays potluck is a great time.Some boats that show up flat out run..I've been past while runnin mid 90s like I was sitting there.

aaronmt

Sorry to ask but where is it this year?
Where its at every year this rally doesn't change.Its at Crescent Bar,neer Quincy/Vantage Washington.There is a big dune bout 7miles down river where everyone hangout.Sand beaches,nice weather and plenty miles upon miles to run.

JWolff

Which Allisons are going? Any of the 21fters. I am still working on the wife to get one and she insists on sitting in one rather than buying strictly off of pics online. Crescent Bar would be a lot closer than Cali or Tennessee.
John

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
As of right now the only ones I know of are gonna be an '89 XTB-21, my 2003 and John Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr's 2002. If you want a ride in mine I was out on the Columbia all day today and will be launching up at Charbonneau in the moring along with John Rrrrrrrrrrrrr. I don't know of any of the newer 21's locally. I'd love to have a 21 Prosport one day. But if you've got a boat, you gotta come up for the rally anyway. It's a great time! 2 weeks left!!!

Brian

Last edited:

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brian your asking for it talking about John Rrrrrrrrrr. You'll be getting BANDED too!!! :twisted evil
Haha! I even said it twice in the same post! Not many jet skis out today tho...:cuss His engine break-in is going well tho. I was gonna post pictures of that, but like you said, I wanna stay out of trouble here...

Brian

R

Redding XB21

Why are you guys even talking to such a bad, bad, bad boy? We are known by the company we keep:LMAO:. Darn, I love jet skis. I like to make the girls hold on tight and scream!:beer: