We won another big one yesterday

SmallJaw

Our high school fishing team fished the Timmy Horton High School Invitational yesterday on Pickwick and won 1st place. I don't know how many schools fished it but there was over 90 boats in it. I was stuck at a wedding but Trevor took my 2 HS kids and did pretty good for a rookie boat captain!. Thanks for all the help this year once more. It's over for the high school teams till next year.:very happy

SmallJaw

I got a ton of help for our Hartselle High School team this year off this board. You fella's are the best. Maybe next year we can move up to 1st place. Last year we were 4th I believe, this year 2nd. We have all our anglers coming back next year. It ought to be good for us to have more experience. Just know that you made a difference in a young man's life. That's pretty kool!:cool:

JWW8

I saw the playback of the Timmy Horton show with the high school tournament. Saw a red Allison on one of the shots -- must have been yours. Your guys did a great job!

SmallJaw

I saw the playback of the Timmy Horton show with the high school tournament. Saw a red Allison on one of the shots -- must have been yours. Your guys did a great job!
That's good to hear. Trevor, my son, has been looking forward to seeing if the team go on the air. My boat was the only Allison in the event so that had to have been it. Timmy did film them for a while and one of the kids caught a short fish while they were filming. Thank you for the compliment on the team. We sure do have a great bunch of kids and some dedicated dad's and friends who are boat captains.:cool