WAR09 pic's

aaronmt

I was savin up power for the next day:LMAO:.Didnt have her figured out just yet that day but she came around the next day at least for a few runs. Aaron

GFinch

Lou and John playing nice for the camera. I was trying to get a pic of the boat. Jay standing behind Lou and there's my wife making obseen jestures towards someone off camera.
Same thing here Bill wouldn't get out of the boat and kept making "Vroom, vroom noises?"

Attachments

GFinch

This is all I got.
Arrived monday early evening. Went out Tuesday in the Stoker with Bill. Got sick tues evening till thursday recourperated Friday and came home Saturday. I did get to eat dinner with the group Friday night and watch the trolling motor races after dinner.
All and all I had a good time Tuesday and then Friday evening, it's the rest of the week I could have done without.

Next year WILL be better! Might even bring a boat! That runs!

J

John Richied

Gary thanks for taking and posting the pictures! It was good to see you up and around (I never thought I would say that!) Did you ever figure anything out with the bottom measurements

DONNY

The best rally yet. great fun new people new boat new BS. thanks to all. can't wait till next year.

love
the trolling motor king x2
don't you forget it.

wafstkev

Thanks for welcomeing this new comer, had a blast with you people, to bad i had to leave thir night for the tourny on fri., I wish i could have stayed you people are a kick in th ***, thanks again

aaronmt

We got a bunch of pics,even a video of Lou running Kevin, we will post soon.We are having computer probs right now.We had a great time!!!! It was great to meet a put faces to names,everyone was a class act for sure.Just wish I had my boat running rite the whole time.

GFinch

You were there your boat was there and it ran right at the right time, but best of all the lovely Rachel was there, we thank you for that!