WAR 2019

West Coast Bull

Bob is it the same fokes running the place this year ?Nick & Aubrey and kids ? They sure fixed it up from past trips. I will call and book my cabin before the end of the month

fastglass1

No, Nick and Audrey have moved on.

Is Donnie going to make it this year or is he travelling out of the country again?

mayberryrick

Anyone on the West Coast looking for a Allison to take to War? I'm gonna sell mine. It one of the cleanest XTB-21's around. Text 8656078846 for pictures and info.

Attachments

Last edited:

John Richied

Anyone on the West Coast looking for a Bullet to take to War
That's one of the cleanest looking XTB-21's I've ever seen, so Bullet makes it ... I think not. No more Bullets we already have one too many, Bullets, right Donny?

mayberryrick

Not sure how the "Bullet" got in there.... Very odd lol. I know I've got an Allison that you'll be hard pressed to find another XTB-21 this clean.

John Richied

Donny's been bringing his 1999 Bullet since the first year of the rally in 2002, so its allowed. Or maybe he painted it pink, ya think?

SLOmofo

I think you got something there. Gene pulled one of the oldest tricks in the book... running out of gas. Julie always has a great big smile on her face when she's riding with him too.
Now it's to be known as the Pink I Sea Squirrel. Or PISS for short.

dubmoney

That was funny when we were all laughing about Gene looking at Julie and saying " we seem to be out of gas, but I have some beer if you want some" LOL! Which is like asking a monkey if it wants a banana.

O'Brien 21

#13... bringing the fugliest tow vehicle AKA "Rufus," The unusually rigged XTB-21 AKA the "Koke Whore," an acoustic 12 string, a charcoal smoker and an appetite for fine whiskeys. Hoping I can extend a surf turf dinner invitation to some of Shasta's salmonids with my trusty 12 inch Crescent wrench.
Ah, Salmon, the other pink meat we enjoy!

G Allen

I resemble that remark. Is there an official beer for the WAR get togethers? How about Whizz-key and ta-kill-ya?

SLOmofo

The official beer is WET. If you have a favorite bring it... we'll happily help you drink it! I know John Rrrr likes FireBall, can't hold it though. Donnie usually has a Margarita night, don't miss this! I buy what ever CostCo has.... Cazadoers to-kill-ya. Tito's vodka....Modelo, gotta watch my weight....Hell I'm a cheep slut...I just don't drink no skunky beer!