War 2012 Sign Up

badbait

I got a call today from Gary and he was a little concerned about the new registration rules at Salt Creek Lodge. You can go on line and read them for yourself but the way I read them is when you call for a reservation you have to put up a 50% deposit and you loose half of that if you cancel 45 days before your stay and all of it if you cancel less than 45 days before you stay. In the past I gave them my credit card number but would receive no charge if we canceled I believe it was 30 days before. This kind of changes how we do the administration of this since it has been my experience that some guys can't confirm if there coming until a week or two before the Rally. With the rain so far this year we can't be guaranteed their ramp will be usable. So do we cross our fingers and make reservations knowing we will loose half of our 50% deposit if we cancel because we can't launch there or do we pick another spot. I guess we could wait until a couple of weeks before the rally and make the reservations up there then when we know for sure they're going to have water. If they don't we will just have to take our chances on Clear Lake, the Delta or last but not least Lake Oroville which we could do on a last moment deal. Some of you will remember we went there once before and spent a couple of days on the afterbay and a day on the Lake Oroville. A friend of mine fished the afterbay a couple of weeks ago with someone that new how to fish it and they did very well. We need your thoughts on this and a head count for sure.

Last edited:

badbait

Use this thread to sign up. We need your firm commitment to attend!

Gary & Chris Finch XB2003
Bill Smith XB2003

fastglass1

I am planning on attending. Work could , but should not, get in the way. I am planning on arriving on Tuesday the 15th and staying until Sunday morning.

Even if the water level does not come up, I will stay at Salt Creek and drive to another launch if need be.

As soon as we have enough commited to attending, I will call and make a reservation.

West Coast Bull

Use this thread to sign up. We need your firm commitment to attend!

Bill Smith XB2003
Mike Cribbin Stroker Tuesday to satuerday

Last edited:

cj707

Bill Smith XB2003
Mike Cribbin Stroker
Lars '86 Bass Tracker

fastglass1

Bill Smith XB2003
Mike Cribbin Stroker
Lars '86 Bass Tracker
Bob Gainer - Stroker

propmanjay

Bill Smith XB2003
Mike Cribbin Stroker
Lars '86 Bass Tracker
Bob Gainer - Stroker
Jay & Debbie Leach

badbait

Re: War 2012 Sign Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Smith XB2003
Mike Cribbin Stroker
Lars '86 Bass Tracker
Bob Gainer - Stroker
Jay & Debbie Leach
Gene Bricker and Daryl plus Houseboats

SLOmofo

I was just contacted by the lady that takes reservations for Salt Creek. She is taking off the lock for reservations for the week of the WAR2012 May 12-20. So if you are still on the fence and haven't made reservations ya better now or take your chances come next week.