VP shoots lawyer while hunting???

RedAllison

The only thing that could make this story any better would be if the guy was a Damocrap to top it off!!! It's a good thing they weren't deerhunting, the Veep coulda busted the guy with a 7mag!!! :shock:

lol in all reality I wish Mr. Whittington a speedy recovery and it sounds like it was just a "peppering" from a birdgun (been peppered several times myself on a dovefield but nothing to be hospitalized for).

Bottom line? Cheney was CARELESS and I suppose he might second think his own gun handling skills now. ALL hunting accidents are preventable. A cardinal rule of hunting is shooting ONLY when 200% sure of your line of sight and what is within shooting range.

Wait until Jay Leno gets ahold of this,
RA

RedAllison

I knew it would happen, but you truly hope to have SOME kind of faith in the notion that the major press will use SOME inkling of common sense regarding this story. As I type this I am sitting here watching the White House press conference. Scott McLellan (WH spokesperson) is being asked THE MOST ludicrous and rediculous questions.

"Why did it take so long for the story to be brought out?" Helloooooo it happened Saturday afternoon and the public was told about it on Sunday mid-day. Was a reporter supposed to be standing there with them?

"Was it Cheneys gun that he was using?" .................................... :roll: Someone explain this one too me? WTF difference does that have to do with ANYTHING???

"Why was a civilian chosen for breaking the story too the press?" Well that "civilian" was the landowner who was an eye witness too the accident and obviously knows both parties well. NEWSFLASH: WHO DA FEK BETTER TO TELL IT LIKE IT WAS???

And my favorite.... "Has the VP considered giving up hunting, perhaps someone of such a high position shouldn't be partaking in such a 'dangerous' activity". PULLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEE That reporter needs to be taken outback and "SHOT LIKE A QUAIL" on principal alone.

Farkin libbie damocraptic media. Iran and Korea have nukes, our boys are fightin in two Muslim countries and all they can be concerned with is a stupid hunting accident that was just a 'peppering' that happens from time to time in birdhunting. They want to make it "Quailgate 06"...

REDICULOUS!!! :evil:
RA

jimmyb

i couldnt believe the coverage this was getting last night...

geez... what about all our servicemen getting injured/killed daily... they hardly receive a mention...

between the "shooting accident" and "kwan quitting the olympics" yesterday i was about ready to "pepper" the TV with some 00 buckshot!

1badss

Banned
jimmyb said:
i couldnt believe the coverage this was getting last night...

geez... what about all our servicemen getting injured/killed daily... they hardly receive a mention...

between the "shooting accident" and "kwan quitting the olympics" yesterday i was about ready to "pepper" the TV with some 00 buckshot!

Maybe you could ask bush about that. He's the one that put them there. Nope, not a repubican in this house!