Vikings superbowl party at my ice shack!!

John S

Now we got the final piece. Gonna be a boring regular season going 16-0, but it will be worth it!!lol I cant wait for all the stories to come this season with the good ole boy from Mississippi comin here. Its like Minnesota is the land for great QB's to go off into the sunset. Can already picture that first play from scrimmage at Lambeau with Favre laying out the 50 yard pass to Shenko to the endzone....And the sound you hear is silence at Lambeau field...

Last edited:

aaronmt

Now we got the final piece. Gonna be a boring regular season going 16-0, but it will be worth it!!lol I cant wait for all the stories to come this season with the good ole boy from Mississippi comin here. Its like Minnesota is the land for great QB's to go off into the sunset. Can already picture that first play from scrimmage at Lambou with Favre laying out the 50 yard pass to Shenko to the endzone....And the sound you hear is silence at Lambou field...[/QUOTE

16-0:LMAO:

Blue Gray in PA

One of my favorite lines I ever heard was when an engineer and I were visiting a customer. The customer was a fan of some other team and we're both Steelers fans (of course) and the engineer asked him, why he doesn't like watching football after November? The guy looked at him kinda funny and said, "huh?" The engineer said, "Well they never even get close to the playoffs so you must not like football after November!" I almost died laughing and have used that line a lot (in various versions) since. LOL

hack02

Dang Steelers win one game and thats all we hear for the rest of the year. Just one game. Sure, it was THE one game, SuperBowl.
John, it looks like Chicago will be pretty strong with there new QB. One thing about Farve, he can give a stirring retirement speach. Even brings him to tears.
All kidding aside, I'm glad the feetball season has finally started. Donated my first weekly money to the ole football pool this week. Mental note, don't take Ohio St. and give any points.

FlatOutAlly

Now we got the final piece.....
I can't believe I didn't see this till now, John. You ARE right on one thing though. #4 is a definitely a PIECE. I will take you up on you offer though, however remote the possibility of you having to actually open the door. As preparation, you should look forward to your butt-whooping in Week 7 and realize that's what the deal will be in February should the Viqueens somehow get there.

In all seriousness, I DO like to watch Peterson run.

PS - Someone should tell #4 NOT to block. He's a lot more likely to prove me right when I say he'll probably be on the IR by Thanksgiving.

Good luck in your quest, John. It WILL make for a change an interesting season (or at least a month or so of it) around here.....

( . . . Maybe we should just get tickets for Miami now, eh ? ? ? ) :LMAO:

jimbob88

i'm all for it!! i put my 8x16 sleeper up on lake of the woods. we can put them in the same area!! i have 4 bunks for the first 4 piss whiners to pass out! was upset they made the playoffs last year. knew we would be stuck with childress for this year. he's gotta go. bring that cowher guy here!! potluck? how we gonna do this?! go vikes. jim

John S

Quite a delayed response here fellas...lol Hell, Im just messin, this is gonna be one for the record books in MN. I can see all the red dots through my windows from all my fellow WI bros, its just too fun poking at them. Hack, that poosayboy sorority sista that Chi-town got is an insult to house Ditka, Singletary, and Mcmahon built. Has Detroit finally joined the CFL? It would be nice to see them win at least one game. Maybe theyd be better off joining the NCAA/D1A...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKERS, SUPABOWL, HOMEBOYS!!!

Jimbob, were gonna need to make an iceshack doublewide for the big game. Cliffy can sit outside for being the nonbeliever!lol ;-)=

aaronmt

Seahawks are sounding and looking pretty good,so far.We beat the steelers a couple yrs ago in the superbowl.But, damn did we get are asses handed to us by the referies.Pretty bad when the Rothlesberger admits the next day he didnt make the touchdown.There always a rematch this year,that is if Bens not in jail by that time.:LMAO:Aaron

jimbob88

1 down, 15 more to go!!!! maybe that wannabe minnesotan, 'texan' will bring his grill for the festivities! will have to twist bill's arm to get him here that time of year! go vikes, jim

John S

1 down, 15 more to go!!!! maybe that wannabe minnesotan, 'texan' will bring his grill for the festivities! will have to twist bill's arm to get him here that time of year! go vikes, jim
Just show him some pics of our purdy walleyes layin on the ice, and then convince him of all the money hell save on ice chillin the beer! The only question left is if old #4 is going in to the Hall of Fame in the road whites or home purple!!!lol

The other question would be how long till the bears and lions get traded to the CFL for some jockstraps and a jug of Revelstoke?!!!

jimbob88

walleye!! no way. we will do it northern style- eelpout!!!! poor man's lobster. might as well scare these guys back below that mason-dixon line!!! can he retire from the hall of fame as well.... jim

racerx

Those cheezeheads are crying big time,number 4 is rockin,hope he makes to the end,great to watch..

1FASTALLI

No super bowl party for the Vikings this year!!!!!! No Brett Favre no super bowl party next year!!!!!!I can't talk my Cowboys can't win two. They like to choke in the big games!!!!!!!!! It is all about NASCAR time now for me. It is going to be Dale Jr. year. It is only less then three weeks away!!!!!!!!

1FASTALL

Last edited:

jimbob88

pretty sad when we turn the ball over 5 times and still in the game. peyton manning is prolly drooling about another ring!! still partying on the ice!!! will be on upper red lake this weekend with some old college buddies. will post some pics of our version of 'fun' in the winter. might be a few suds involved..... jim