Via Con Dios, Amigos

mha

Wanted to thank y'all for a great time. Thanks for having me. I just dropped off the Ally on the first leg of her journey to her new home in Oklahoma. This time tomorrow she will be the property of Ricky - "fishforcash". I don't think I could have found her a better home. She'll be very happy there and I know Ricky will be a great Ally owner. He's already got quite a few plans for her in the works. I'm sure he'll be stopping by here with some questions.

As for me, I'm back in a Bullet....at least for now.

I leave the Ally family with nothing but love and respect for a truly great product. The boat far exceeded my expectations. They are really nice rides and y'all have much to be proud of.

Hope I can stop in and say "hey".

In the meantime, thanks again for all your help. I got a ton of great information here.

RedAllison

Pops you AINT gotta leave just cause ya sold ya "batoe"!!! I wanna hear how dat HydroTec Bboat runs??? :beer:

As for dat video, I can't see nuthin but a glare off dat chrome dome. Neal when did you let someone drive your boat in the frozen north winter time??? :big grin:LMAO:

Don't be a stranger Pops, :at the bar
RA

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Mark, I hope you'll stick around!

Hey, how was that camera mounted in the XB-2003? You can tell it's mounted because it never moves and you can both the driver and rear seat passenger's heads.

Fishforcash

Congrats.

I still got a video of rickys first run in an allison:

Click here to watch ricky's 'almost' bat turn
That aint fair:laughing:laughing:I was still in my internet driving mode and hadnt emptied my cash files from reading how hard it is to drive an Allison.:smile:My azz was so puckered driving that boat I almost pulled the seat cover into my shorts.

Now in all fairness I hope someone got a Vid of me in Chad202's that same day. I made some improvements and got it up in the 80s before I chickened out with the trim.:laughing:

I'm still learning to drive this thing. It aint your grandpa's Ranger.

GotMyAlly

Mark, I hope you'll stick around!

Hey, how was that camera mounted in the XB-2003? You can tell it's mounted because it never moves and you can both the driver and rear seat passenger's heads.

I had a helmet cam (that I use when mountain biking) mounted to my rear seat pedestal. I got a bunch more vids with it, including several at the FB river run last year. I sold that camera earlier this year to buy a newer one with a faster frame rate....just haven't got around to buying the newer model, but they are under $200.

This is the camera I had at the time....the ATC-1000. That's their old model and you can get them for $50 if you shop around.

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Oregon-Scientific-ATC-1000-Extreme-Helmet-Camera/2555255/product.html?cid=25608&fp=F

It comes with a rail-mount that fits on a seat pedestal great. I put a wrap of electrical tape around the pin on the sit pedestal to keep it from spinning in the base.

Here's the newer one that I'm gonna replace it with....
http://www2.oregonscientific.com/shop/product.asp?cid=6&scid=14&pid=709

It's water proof, and has twice the frame rate. But I'll hafta be a little more creative in how to mount it.

The original videos are a little better quality. I compressed them when I converted to DivX before I uploaded them to putfile.

Click here to watch allison-vid-9

Click here to watch allison-vid-8

Click here to watch allison-vid-7

Click here to watch allison-vid-6

Click here to watch allison-vid-5

Click here to watch allison-vid-4

Click here to watch allison-vid-3

Click here to watch allison-vid-2

Click here to watch allison-vid-1