V6MERC'S '03 XB21 BasSport Elite~'03 MERC250XS

Yellowallison

Lighnting no need to edit..

Yea I was sorry to see the guy got hurt.... Hind sight 20/20... what .. I and few others should have done was call the guy to the bank and tellin he was running that boat way to wrong.. instad of just sittin thier talking about it.. Should have took the guy for ride in hiz new boat and showed him the proper way the boat should run... thier was nuthin wrong with the boat.. Mr Thom B. took it for ride and made some pretty Haulin AZZ passes with it.. so a 21ally/300X ain the problem.. I drove dads like a wild man and aint spun it round.. almost blew it over (YEA) but not spun it round..

FYI Lighnting.. it was way late in the afternoon from far away that I seen the guy with the brace.. Thatz when I went ..OH thierz the guy that everyone has been talking about that crashed and says he broke his neck but is here walking around.. :?: I just agreed with everyone elses comment that if yu broke yur neck yu should be home in bed..

Not walking around takin chance gettin hurt worse .. EXPO or not.. and also not good for business with him walking around at the EXPO with media etc and they seeing he broke hiz noggin.. and again.. everyone wants to blame the ALLISON BOAT..
:cry: :cry:

And then we aLL wonder why Darris putz low HP stickers on the boats....... Cause of situation like that-- scared of gettin sued!

?? is .. is the guy OK - First.... Next has he been showed or learned how the drive the boat yet?? if not bring it to florida.. or bring it to Jasper.. be glad to take the guy for ride..

HEY PINKie!!!!!!!!! Don't make me have yu go stand with yur nose up against the TREE!

Does the number mean mumthign to YU!

ALTX3C76K697

If yu still confused .. Call 1800- BILL@ALLISON.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

alli ss

I called bill@ allison and he said that was an experimental boat to only be used for slingin blades from trophy props- not fast runnin :lol:

J

John Richied

ALTX3C76K697

On this one it decodes as follows:

A = Applejacks, cause Scott was havin Applejacks for breakfast when he thought of the idea

L = Last one built (first one too)

TX = Texas, cause that’s the only place they could get to certify it as floatable. (It took an extra case of Jim Beam and Crown Royal for a retired U.S.C.C. employee to work this deal.)

3C = 3 coats, that’s the number of coats of yeller paint it took

76 = 76 mph is the recommended top speed

K = Pronunciation: 'kap-s

Yellowallison

.............. HEY PINKIE AND ALLI-SSSS

THanks for the being a fan!!!!!! If yull send 25.00$ to the

YELLOWALLISON FAN CLUB
101.8 BASSWALLEYE GPS RD
OMC RACING, FL 69696

You will recieve...

* An Autograph Yellow Allison replica (1 of 100)
* A pin-up poster of 38DDMICHELLE in a THONG
* A Yellow ALLY (GET-R-DUN) T- shirt and hat
* A YellowAlly autographed CalenDAR

and for additional 1,000.00 bucks yu can be proud sponsor and recieve VIP tickets to the YelllowALLY Hospitality Canopy at Japser..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: