Upper Midwest Drags

John S

Daggum, You guys gotta get to Bobs races, hes put a lot of time and effort into them, and it shows. Ill guarantee that youll have a good time or Jay will give you your money back! Im pissed that I cant make all the races this year, I had more fun than should be allowed last year. Bob, Im busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin contest, but ifn you can fax or email me some schematics of the tree, Ill do my best to git it done.

Barefoot Bob

I will see what I can come up with John. Robert wanted to weld in the battery trays this weekend. Looks like that is all thats left except for the power inverter and remote switch.

Thanks, Bob

John S

Where is everyone staying at? I just called the microtel and theyre booked. I think Im going to the super 8.

Barefoot Bob

If Super 8 books up there are always other motels or even the campground right at the lake. If anyone has problems getting a room just let me know.

John S

I think theyre all within sight of one another....at least before you go to the B&L bar. Plus the taxis are really cheap in that town if I remember right.