Ultimate Christmas Present

JR

After giving me the Petty Nascar driving school, a jet boat ride in Niagara falls, my Wife and kids finally gave me the Ultimate... An hour of high performance aerobatic flight instruction at Atlanta Ga.

I have quite a few hours of Aerobatics already but never in in a full-inverted [dry-sump] high performance aircraft.

If I was a "real man" I would eat a big breakfast before I went, but since I am not, I'll go on an empty stomach...
JR

Darth VMAX

Cool!

I have done some aerobatics in a friends T-6. Wouldn't have mattered if I ate or not LOL

What airframe are you going to be in?

JR

The aircraft is a 1941 Navy N3N BiPlane with a 450 HP P&W radial engine and is rated for +9 and -5 Gs. My Wife and the Kids knew I would want something with an open cockpit to get the maximum thrill.
JR

Darth VMAX

FUN!!!

The only open I have ever flew in was a Stearman. Didn't do any aerobatics but it was an absolute blast.

whipper

WOW thats such a great gift JR!! Merry christmas. Im taking the kids up the ski hill in a minute for some swooshing,:laughing I hope not get inverted but if it happens I hope I can do it in style.
your presant is the most creative ive heard of thats so awsome! Will you be able to get some video to post for us hear after you go?

JR

I think the aircraft has at least a still camera on board and maybe a video camera, so I'll try to post some pictures.

My real Christmas Present will be available this Spring when Honda releases the F15X, a turbocharged 200+ HP 1500 cc PWC. My present PWC is an '02 Honda F12X and looks as bad as my Grandsport did before Jack's makeover.

RedAllison

lol JR it sounds like your wife and kids are tryin to dispose of you. :confused::laughing Does she encourage your moped rides through hurricanes? Your 200+ intentional bat turns in your GS? Your jetski ride through the mangroves?

If she asks you to sit ON the seatbelt in the bi-plane then you might wanna be concerned!!! :cuss

:LMAO:
Sounds like a BLAST, take video!!!
RA

JR

You might have a good point, mabe they are ready for a change!

I already know that my company looks at my "key man life insurance policy" as a investment.

JR

K

Kevin from FL

JR, you are a glutton for punishment and I know you will have fun.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
JR, have a BLAST man, take some pics and post them if you survive. :cool

RedAllison

"...I already know that my company looks at my "key man life insurance policy" as a investment..." :confused:

Dang JR, look at their books. If they list the key man policy on their recievables you best go into hiding!!! :laughing
RA

Allison

I'm glad somebody gets good gifts all I ever get is hamedown socks!!!!!LOL!!!!Sounds like you're gonna have fun...................