TXP vs Pro ET

chad202

Has anyone ran both of these props on a XB2003? I'm interested in ya'll results if so. Holeshot, handling, lift, topend. I'm currently running a TXP and it's awesome everywhere except on the very topend. This prop seems to lug on the top for whatever. Not just on my boat. This has been experienced on three other 2003s and with different engines/setups. It pulls extremely hard to about 6500 but struggles after that. Also it's not just my prop. The same with other TXPs we've tried. I'm having a hard time giving up this prop though cause I love the way it holeshots and lifts. The most lift of any prop I've ever run.

Myron

I had a non labbed pro et, I did not like it at all, slow out of the hole, did not lift all that great. But I do no that Reynold's likes the labbed ET real well

Hydropromax

24 txp, 26 lightning, 28 rl cut, 30 lab et, maybe 28 pro et.
Nice set of props, i'm bringing my two props. 28 quad 4 that was built for Red and the 29 T3X that was Todds personal prop for the GS. Also bringin a 28 hoss cut chopper to let Todd see if he can work it

Ally03 200xs

Nice set of props, i'm bringing my two props. 28 quad 4 that was built for Red and the 29 T3X that was Todds personal prop for the GS. Also bringin a 28 hoss cut chopper to let Todd see if he can work it
What kind of numbers are you running with the "29 T3X that was Todds personal prop for the GS"? How does it compare to the 28 Quad IV?

Hydropromax

I haven't had a good chance to run it yet. I ran 91 with a regular load with the 28. I will have it at the Fast Pass to try and see what it will do. I hear it is a fast one on a GS and an XB. The 28 i have will never leave my boat for man than just a couple passes. It is by far the best prop i have run on any boat,

Ally03 200xs

I love my 26 & 28 Quad 4's but I'm always looking for another prop. Let me know how the t3x runs on your boat after the rally.

Hydropromax

I love my 26 & 28 Quad 4's but I'm always looking for another prop. Let me know how the t3x runs on your boat after the rally.
You should come on down to the rally, you are more than welcome to try my props. Denver and Todd both say that the 29 is a work of art and should run a good number for me