Trailer Refurbish

FastXD

Here are some pics of my new trailer refurbish. I will tell you that I am dissapointed in it so I want to hear what others think about it.

RedAllison

I think the white rails need either some red pinstripes or red stickers like Allison and maybe a Merc Racing to break that up. What is that, paint or somekind of coating?

What kind of wheels are those? I LIKE THE PISS OUTTA THOSE!!! :beer: What are they and what size?

The whole rig looks great IMHO. Comes together VERY well. I like the cowl stickers as well. DarkAllison (James) had those on his XTB 21 and I always liked em.

Maybe even red and black checkerboards on that white on the trailer?
RA

FastXD

I think the white rails need either some red pinstripes or red stickers like Allison and maybe a Merc Racing to break that up. What is that, paint or somekind of coating?

What kind of wheels are those? I LIKE THE PISS OUTTA THOSE!!! :beer: What are they and what size?

The whole rig looks great IMHO. Comes together VERY well. I like the cowl stickers as well. DarkAllison (James) had those on his XTB 21 and I always liked em.

Maybe even red and black checkerboards on that white on the trailer?
RA
The wheels are Centerline Retro 15" X 6. The cowling James has or had is my old cowling. The trailer is painted with a base clear, if I would have known how plain it would be I would have painted something in there. I have a few ideas but looking for more.

motobuffy

I like Red's pinstripe idea, but I would use red and gray (matching the console). That would give a little more contrast to help break up the white. One thing I can say for sure; I wish my boat's appearance gave me that little to be concerned about.

whipper

WOW first off that is the cleanest rig I have ever seen in my life!!!
I like the clean look of the trailer it looks awsome. I would only as mentioned do a stripe. But because of the CLEAN look of every thing I would only do one red stripe {near} the top of the frame about a 1/4 down all along breaking for the lights and checker. Just a {thin one} in red so ya see it. To much or two wide and it will clutter the clean look.
NICE MAN! How in heck did ya get your setback so clean? I cant seem to get the tarnish off mine. I likey:big grin

amosXB03

entire rig looks fantastic....I agree red pin stripes, if you have paintshop or even using microsoft paint you can draw some in for ideas.....allison logo w/mercury would also look good in red or chrome (w/red or black blocking) since you have the diamond plate

Blue Gray in PA

That is one sweet looking rig - a pinstripe along with one or two logos (Allison / Hydromotive / Mercury) would definitely break up the white a bit without being too much.

I'm with BNA on the hoses and clamps too - where'd you get the red hose and clamps? Super cool look - I'm ready to replace mine soon so any help finding that material would be greatly appreciated!

wcsmithiii

Here are some pics of my new trailer refurbish. I will tell you that I am dissapointed in it so I want to hear what others think about it.

That thing is a mess ,I only can wish that my 2003XB and trailer looked that good...........That boat and trailer is SWEET,,,,

wcsmithiii

I wish mine looked that good,I have only had the boat since Nov.and it is coming together.........