Tony you are the man.

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
Thank you so much Tony, for another great rally. No one realizes just how much work goes into making sure we all have a good time. You never stopped working. We want to thank everyone who cooked for us, the ones that hauled people and grills to the beach. We had such a great time and are already looking forward to next year.

RedAllison

I don't know how the guy does it, a few mins a day on the beach or wheelin a boat and the rest of the time he was workin his AZZ OFF!!! :help He worked so hard he turned into a rooster Friday mornin.

HUGE BIG MONSTER THANX 2 "Sir Rooster" :LMAO:
RA

champ198

I enjoyed the grillin' on the beach. Tony, you've done a great job organizing this event. Thank you.

KEILA

Another GREAT and AMAZING Rally!!!! Tony, your shoes will be extremely hard to fill. THANK YOU for all your hard work and dedication.

Leigh

Thank you just does not seem enough for all the hard work you do for all of us to have a great week!!!!! Love ya

jimbob88

Tony, we are all saying thank-you & wishing everything would go as smooth as possible for you. You have enough to juggle without the extra drama that can rear its ugly head. Hope the laughs on the golfcourse were a good diversion!!

TBuck2003

Tony all I can say is you do it bigger and better every year. Words cannot say how appreciative we are for you bringing us all together each year. I crown you Foghorn Leghorn lol aka the "Big Rooster"

You Da Best Brutha

TBuck

Morespeed4me

Tony, thanks for another awesome rally!!! You and everyone involved did a great job and it is much appreciated by all of us. If you need help for next year let us know, we are looking forward to the next one.

allison2003

Tony thanks for all the work that you and the people that help you do !!! We had a blast again ,great seeing everybody at the rally!!!! Hope the rest of the year goes smooth for you brother !!!!!!

john4utvols

Guys it takes a special person to put on a event like this, especially with all the free food we get. You never have time to unwind and enjoy the week due to worrying about something or someone. Tony you are the man and I appreciate all the hard work you do.

Jimxb02

Thanks again Tony !! A great rally and all your hard work is appreciated by everyone.

Thanks for your kindness and work getting and framing that picture.

It is hanging on a wall in my study.

Jim ( the old geezer )

Texas Dear

Tony you did a fantastic job as usual. We really appreciated everything you did. The rally was a great success once again. Can't wait til next year.