Thursday Factory day/River run & Banquet

Allyfishing

I have not yet put together a full itinerary for the week but did want to mention the factory day so everyone knows what to expect and get an eventual head count.

This years factory day visit will be a full day. You may choose to spend the entire day up there with us all or just come for part of the day but the most important part of the day will be the banquet at 6:00PM at the Louisville Town Hall catered by the Allison Catfish Restaurant.

If you wish to see the factory and meet the Allison's be there from 9:30 to around noon. After that we will trailer the boats over to the park pavilion at Loudon and have a BBQ lunch provided by Mrs. Allison. We will provide some other condiments as well.

When finished with lunch we will hit the river and spend the day there with a run up to the stadium in Knoxvville (around a 40+ mile round trip) and maybe south to the Loudon dam spending some time along the way also to just hang out and maybe swim. I'm told there may be a few places where we can beach and chill for a bit. If time allows depending how much time we spend for lunch.

We need to all get off the water in time to be at the Louisville town hall at 6:00 PM sharp for the banquet. I'll find out the address and post but I'm told it is very close to the Allison factory.

We will need an accurate head count for the lunch and banquet so enough food is ordered.

That's it for now

rmills280

yes the town hall is only a mile or so down the road from the factory

scj

3623 Louisville Rd
Louisville, TN 37777
The above is the address for the Town Hall building. It's about a mile west of the Allison's on Louisville Rd. (Rt.333)

Becky and I will be there

ally25

Hollie and I will be there, we will be getting up there on Wed. afternoon still booked at Sam's Boat Dock at cabin #6. Are there any events we need to prepay for? Sorry don't know the routine.

peteylen

What do we need to prepay for? How much? And what is attire for banquet? Thanks guys

harrells

Nothing to pre pay for that I know of, there will be some raffling going on at the banquet. As far as the attire it's not a black tie event. Shorts T-shirt and flip flops are the only attire im packing.

skewby

you got it harrell tee shirts and coozies are he only thing that costs. swimming trunks and shirts are the only thing i wear

Allyfishing

Like mentioned above, there is no cost for the banquet. We may have a few raffles to try to build up a bit of a kitty to help defray the costs of the food all week but the only things you may need to pay for is your fuel, breakfast and lunch throughout the week. We try to have a meal for dinner each nite taken care of but again it's all dependent on how much we have in the pot to stretch out meals. I've never said this before buy hey, donations are always welcomed!!! lol

Last years banquet was cosponsored by Glenn Reynolds Marine and Allison Boats which was greatly appreciated!! Working on this again for this year.

peteylen

Thanks guys shorts and T-shirt's just shortens my wife's primping down to 4hrs lol