This Board Is Magical

Yellowallison

Can I take a shot at the color you gonna get.............ummmmm........................Yell ow?

NOPE!!!!!!!!!! thinking of doing a CANDY APPLE GREEN boat!!! :razz:razz with some purple/orange/yellow highlights

XSive

Yeas JR.........Darris mentioned he's going to update a few things like........Seating layout, Rear deck area, Floor, Stringers, Aluminum transom etc......also said he built a comp-model/no warranty :very happy
Interesting...I was speaking with him yesterday and he did say that the boat would be a no wood construction like all the other boats that he built and he said the old molds were be used with no updates, such as the elimination of the spashwell. I specifically asked him.

I think he is anxious to build some.

JR

Interesting...I was speaking with him yesterday and he did say that the boat would be a no wood construction like all the other boats that he built and he said the old molds were be used with no updates, such as the elimination of the spashwell. I specifically asked him.

I think he is anxious to build some.
I really like the look of the XR02, it is sort of like a Grandsport on a diet, with out some of the humps and bumps.

How do they handle rough water with their low freeboard?

They will haul butt with just a 2.4 let alone a 280 or 300 drag. Gohr had one that stayed airborne through most of the 1/4 mile...