This Board Is Magical

DACHEEK

Good think Pinkie wasn't there.....there would have ben charges of attempted sodomy of a goat! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Pinkie U ain't rite...:LMAO:

I hear there's gonna be 1ST ANNUAL GOAT RODEO @ CLIFTON check the events forum :LMAO:

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Damn, wish I didnt have to work last weekend. Sounds like I missed the best Jasper get together of all time! Yellar on a scooter, Andy as a Bailif, Neal as a goat hearder/JailBird.

Yellowallison

POOF goes another one of my GOAT post!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink

Well as long as (((EVERYONE) knows not to call my cell phone at all hours of the night when NEAL does stupid chit!!

Because I sick of going to Japser to enjoy myself but dealing with people calling my cell phone all night for his BS:wink

Thats all I got to say:wink

Yellowallison

Yeller, I wouldn’t be surprised if (NO ONE) called your cell phone ever again. :shock:
Yur right PINKIE...just ask my GF(wife to be in a week)...I do have too many friends and stay on the phone too much....

Hopefully ...this means your never calling me again to talk bad about LOU:cool

Last edited:

JR

When does the Episode of "COPS" with Neal on it come on TV? Do they blank out his face, or just the goat's?

Last edited:

JR

Yur right PINKIE...just ask my GF(wife to be in a week)...I do have too many friends and stay on the phone too much....

Hopefully ...this means your never calling me again to talk bad about LOU:cool
Scott, I guess that boating is over for you in a week?

Yellowallison

JR...... :beer: yu musta missed yur normal BIG BREAKFAST @ FLAMIN ANUS this mornign cause yu be talkin CRAZY !!!

Boating is over..... OK thats why now that my house is remodeled and the wedding is gunna be a done deal......I'll be workin late nights/early mornins at jacks shops to get my XBR2002 built ASAP :big grin

Did also mentioned I might order a new XR2002 from Darris after the first of the year:beer:

JR

JR...... :beer: yu musta missed yur normal BIG BREAKFAST @ FLAMIN ANUS this mornign cause yu be talkin CRAZY !!!

Boating is over..... OK thats why now that my house is remodeled and the wedding is gunna be a done deal......I'll be workin late nights/early mornins at jacks shops to get my XBR2002 built ASAP :big grin

Did also mentioned I might order a new XR2002 from Darris after the first of the year:beer:
Scott,
I am relieved to see you are not going to "whipped". How much money do I owe her for marrying you???

One question on the new XR2002. Is this hull going to be "updated" to take out some of the porposing and make it more user friendly to get set up?

I really liked Keith Barco's Blue/White XR2 but I know they are hard to get set up right. Lot's got frustrated before they ever got theirs right and gave up. I think they are supposed to be the hardest A-boat to set up properly.

Yellowallison

One question on the new XR2002. Is this hull going to be "updated" to take out some of the porposing and make it more user friendly to get set up?

Yeas JR.........Darris mentioned he's going to update a few things like........Seating layout, Rear deck area, Floor, Stringers, Aluminum transom etc......also said he built a comp-model/no warranty :very happy