They ALL crack there!!!

RedAllison

Z I don't think you could crack that witha garage door like that unless you dropped that door on it at the JFK Space Center where they keep the Shuttle. That had to have been a stuffed wave impact to do that, but I woulda thought it would've messed up the console as well if he knifed one goin that fast.

Oh well, that expert will sell it I'm sure! :big grin
RA

K.Kiser

I don't know how He could be in the boat building business and not be familiar with Allison's, and not recognize the materials and methods for above average strength... And what a dumbarze for stating that driving 120 could crack the bow --- WHAT.???

catfish123

This cracking problem originates from sanding the lip off the pad.....hence, the bow of the boat runs higher than it was intended to.........subjecting it to forces over and above the design capabilities that were engineered into it by Darris......Just leave the lip alone, and you will never experience this type of crack. Of course, I may be wrong..........LMAO

aaronmt

Just hang a 300drag on it,put your family in it and feel safe as can be.....I can't imagine what type of hit that took....just think the new owner will be on here asking. If this is safe.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
What a tool. Wherever he is from, they're ALL idiots there.

Last edited:

David Shook

Boys I'm a bit confused, I can't find my glasses and couldn't see the post to begin with, Is this guy a crack dealer or a lemon dealer ? I did read something about doing crack at over 120mph and since as far as I know I'm the only SOB on here that does that speed, I reckon he has dragged me into this, I categorically deny that I've ever hit a pipe past 80 so this should dispell that rumor, might want to check past accident reports and see if somebody has run that 03 up a Ranger's ***!!!!!!
Shook

2HOT4U

bullchit!!!!!! My boat is a 97 & I don't even have a stress crack anywhere..I run Toledo bend in the worst seas any other boat can run in. Thats why I bought one. The top quality. I've owned a Tidecraft,Procraft,& a Sketer wrangler..All of them were showing signs of stress & worse>!!! Bullchit I SAY!!!!!!!!!

LAAllison

Never mind that this guy knows zero, here's the question. How difficult will it be to get a good repair? This could be a good deal. I'm thinking about going to see the boat.

Art

Roll Tide

RedAllison

ONLY way I'd write a check for it is if I let Darris see it BEFORE I paid for it, then depending on his estimate I'd then try to STEAL it from Einstein. I'd feel safe in it with Darris or maybe 2-3 others in the business patching it up. But to just buy it and carry it down to Ol Joe the boat repairman... :gasp :help That whole bow flexed to cause that kinda crack, and as stiff as the superstructure is on these boats I'd be more concerned about whats inside than just those two cracks!

:cuss
RA

fuzzbuzzeng

how about this: someone while docking, bumped into a concrete bulkhead too hard..
causing the upper cap to flex & crack...look at the picture of the nose...it looks
like it has taken a hit.

msethsmile

Funny Guy
Yes, yes, what an absolute moron! Thank God I'm not that stupid. Not as evil either! In fact, I'm just plain better.

Matthew 5:22

Yes Kevin, this is satire. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more!