Thank's Lou

propmanjay

Once again Lou has shown Me how generous he is. We had a shoot out last sunday and I was without an injector harness and couldn't run mine. Lou emailed me and said come and take one off of one of my motors. It saved my day and I would like to say a big public thank you!

K

Kevin from FL

That's how Lou is and he never asks or expects anything in return, he has always been a class act :beer:

GeoL

Hey Dr Lou,
I have covered parking available in my side lot if you would like to leave one of your boats here.
You should have a rig on the East coast. You are welcome to the Tahoe.
Geo

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Jay it was my pleasure to help out!!! We Allison addicts got to stick together we can't be "Jonesn" if there's a way not to!!

Kevin thanks for the kind words and Geo, you're on, I have too many boats here to store properly..some day i may take you up on that!! :beer:

Largemouthlou

Left coast Lou, It was great to finally meet ya!! Even if you were sitting next to me for 3 beers and 20 miniutes before we realized who each other was:laughing:laughing

Jasper has been good to me:at the bar

Right Coast Lou:laughing

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Thanks RCL, I am in DC doing 18 hour days of business trying to make enough money to cover my boating addiction. I went straight from Jasper fun to a 4am drive to Atlanta and then 2 hours later I'm on the trade show floor in the convention center. Talk about switching realities. One minute I'm a redneck swamp donkey and the next minute I'm talking about pH level in 37C 5% CO2 incubators. :laughing

I am still in WOT business mode....I'll be back as I can...y'all mind the house and keep the lights on til I get home....

Thanks again for all the kind words!!!

Yeah that was a riot at the Magic Mushroom wadn't it RCL...:laughing:laughing:laughing

Yellowallison

LULU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yu know I enjoyed hangin with ya at JASPER as always!!

GLAD ya was able to come! :beer::beer:

Let us know when yur READY for US to move ya to FLORIDA!:cool:cool