Thanks for the memories

Trojanlarry

What a great time I had. Thanks to all who hosted the dinners. What food....Oh My!! Loved the drags, loved the banter. You all are a great bunch of people. Have a great summer and hope to see you next year!

Trojanlarry

West Coast Bull- I can find out where you live so be careful.............. and very afraid... just kidding. Dont hang your self with that purple rope. Seriously Mike, it is always good to see you and listen to your "purple tinged" sense of humor. How come you didnt offer me a ride in your boat?

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Jay that's a beautiful job you did on that boat. The attention to detail didn't look like you were under pressure to get it done in time, but I know you were!! Congrats on a sweet ride. Next year it mite just be "race of the 01's"!! All for fun. All good.

Gary, did Gene pass you the black shaft of improvement award for this year? I think you should have gotten it. That OMC is a work of art, and it comes on in the midrange and topend like nothing I've seen on an 03. You were really getting the hang of it throughout the runs, I was noticing each time you getting better at handling the beast. And that is a "Bag 'o Jaguars" no more "Sack 'o cats"!

propmanjay

Thanks for the kind words words Lou. I look forward to running your 01, and you are right it's always for fun. I was sure surprised when I Luis, he is getting big. If you don't do the Allison rally you should bring your 01 to Camp Far West on fathers day. That way we won't have to wait a whole year to run them. There is always a large turn out of fast boats and trailer queens. Also there will be a mod eliminator race in September at lake Elsinor. No other race in California this year. Not sure if it's Lucas oil or California thats killing racing here.

badbait

This was the ninth WAR I've attended and even though the weather didn't cooporate we still managed to have a good time. The lake was up and drop dead beautiful. I hope everybody that came had as good a time as I did. The scale says I drank and ate to much during the 7 days I was there but the big hog I was driving didn't seem to notice the extra weight.

It was decided that the black shaft extenion and a T-shirt which was donated by Gene would go to Gary. He put on a real show running all week trying to tame his holeshot. The noise that thing made brought people out of the woods to the shore line to see what it was. One guy came up to me in the parking lot and wanted to know what kind of motor was making that shrill sound. He had lived there for 20 years and never heard anything like it.

This was a joint effort this year and I would like to thank everybody that contributed. I hope to see all of you again next year.