Thank you guys

SmallJaw

There were several of you guys that helped us (my high school fishing team) to get on some good fishing spots down at Lay Lake. I posted a little about our tourney results on the end of another post but wanted to make sure that it did not go unnoticed that as very special Thank You was being posted to everybody who gave me advice and help to help propel my team, Hartselle High to a very respectable 2nd place finish in the State Championships this weekend. You guys are the best and I am deeply appreciative. Maybe I can help you out next time around. God Bless. Johnny:wink

MoodyAllison

Johnny, what color is your boat? I was on the water yesterday getting my center console ready to make a trip down south and I say a good looking red & white 21. I was gonna stop and see if it was you but my little one wasn't happy when we sat still.
Paul

SmallJaw

Johnny, what color is your boat? I was on the water yesterday getting my center console ready to make a trip down south and I say a good looking red & white 21. I was gonna stop and see if it was you but my little one wasn't happy when we sat still.
Paul
Mine is red and white Paul. Where were you at when you saw the red/white boat? Not many of the BassPorts running around anywhere so it's a good chance it was me if it was on Lay.

MoodyAllison

North end of the lake. I was in a 21 foot bay boat with my wife and there was a 15' boston whaler with us. I sat down when we came by to show my with my "next boat purchase". I think there was a female on the boat with you. We went by and then passed again about three hours later. I'd say it was around 1:00 to 3:00 o'clock.

SmallJaw

North end of the lake. I was in a 21 foot bay boat with my wife and there was a 15' boston whaler with us. I sat down when we came by to show my with my "next boat purchase". I think there was a female on the boat with you. We went by and then passed again about three hours later. I'd say it was around 1:00 to 3:00 o'clock.
LOL, it wasn't me if there was a female on board but I do remember seeing you I'm quiet sure. I did see a bay boat and another boat hooked up shooting the bull out on the lake above Beeswax a couple of miles or so. We didn't go much farther up than the last bend before the steam plant. I had 2 high school 10th graders with me. Maybe they haven't grown their beards enough just yet!:big grin