Sure is slooooowwww....

Dave Hensley

Around here. Even got Bullets advertised in the Allison Boats For Sale category. Holy Cow!! Happy Thanksgiving Week to All. Be safe and stay warm.

patches

It's chilly and wet around here. Boat is tucked away in the garage till at least the Winternats in Houston in January. Been doing a lot of shooting lately to give me something to tinker with

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was a great weekend in Florida. Ran the Suwanee. I just got home tonight - beat the snow by over an hour!

Dave Hensley

Suwanee is cool. Took a vacation down there and hit several of the bigger springs. The water clarity in the springs was amazing.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dave, when we were heading into the springs and it got clear we thought we were going to run aground. You could see the bottom like there was only a couple inches of water but it was really 4 ft deep. It was amazing.

Dave Hensley

Dave, when we were heading into the springs and it got clear we thought we were going to run aground. You could see the bottom like there was only a couple inches of water but it was really 4 ft deep. It was amazing.
Yep. You can see the gators coming from a long way off!!!!!

skewby

i'm done at 320 today. going to pick mom up and have her down a few days to get her out of the house and for thanksgiving dinner. hoping the weather gets a lil nicer so i can hunt in the mornings and go for a few boat rides.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Skewby I was gonna stay a while but I came home because of the storms. I need to post a couple fish pics once I get them downloaded. :)

hack02

Cold and rainy here today. Getting close to the time of year to get up early and stick my hand up a turkeys butt and pop him in the oven.

Dave Hensley

Anybody got any vicious rumors that need spreading? I have the xb2002 ready to flip to do the bottom but too crappy to get out there and work. Got to get one bay insulated and heated by next year.

skewby

only bad rumor i've heard is that i work hard, can't believe some one would talk about me like that

njj502

I hate all you guys down south. My ride is put up for the winter, gas drained, battery removed & gearcase sleeping soundly in my basement.

David Shook

Dave,
You need to sell some of that boat chit and buy a tractor trailar to haul all your crap to the race , somebody's gonna get hurt one of these days when you pop the *** end of that mini van , have a gooden friend and the rest of yall too. Happy Thanksgiving !
Shook