-Stupid Question-

M-Wiggy

I know this is a stupid question but : What would be your choice of another boat brand other than Allison?? I answered with a DR-20, Bullet,
Gambler, Ranger, or the Yellow Beast created by ole Yellar 8) .

Truth be known, if I did'nt own an Ally, I probley would'nt own a boat!!

I was curious as to what you guys with more boating experience thought.

chad202

If I still fished, it would be a Blazer. If I didn't fish anymore, it would be a Mirage River Racer.

J

John Richied

If I couldn’t own an Allison XB-2002 I would want a Bullet 20CC with a very light lay up. If I couldn’t own the 20CC Bullet I would own a big 21-foot Ranger cause they have the best resale value and I would sell it. :p

Yellowallison

Young 20 with a 300X.. Opps that right I got one... Just waiting on the trailer to be born so I can bring it home....

Yo WIGGY! ... Yu better quit having WET DREAMS about my Baby doll Yeallr II``` or I gunna have to take yu out back behind the wood shed and skin yu like CAT!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

RedAllison

Another "non Alli" fishin boat? 2100 Gambler, 250XS...

Playboat? 26' Howard Cat openbow with some kinda OBSCENELY large, loud and expen$ive V8 under the sunpads.

Aww shucks who am I kiddin, all I need besides an Alli is ol cheap deckboat so the kids can muddy it up at the river and I can throw beercans under the seats and momma can ride around nekkid without anyone knowin it! :lol:

Who says the big console on the 03 is only good for protection from the elements? :twisted:
RA

froggy

Alli Alternative

I can't imagine being without an Allison. But if I had to get along without an Allison I'd get:

1. Stroker with a 300X or a 250 E-Tech H.O.
2. New Hydrostream Bassboat with E-Tech H.O.
3. 20' Bullet with 280

froggy

Larry XR2001

Our is a pontoon with an extra large cooler and non drinking driver. The little red boat has been seen being towed behind a house boat just in case we need to make a run to the dock for supplies and gas.

Larry

badbait

Superboat, I like there 21' Legion. Great little offshore boat that has won more races in there class than any other brand of that size. Not near as fast as a Allison but they will take the big water a lot better in my opinion. Running in big water with a hull like that can be a real rush.