storm damage...

etnprop

Everybody ok this morning? The Tennessee Valley got hammered last night but looks like it was even worse in Bama...

h2oskiier30

131 confirmed dead here in Alabama so far, and many more still un-accounted for. Last I heard was 32 dead in Mississippi.

Fishforcash

Praying for you guys. Lived with that stuff all my life and never get used to it. Hope all are safe, the rest can be rebuilt. Loss of life cant. :sad

RedAllison

I'M MOVIN TOO PHOENIX!!! :cuss

Had ENOUGH wind, rain, tornadoes, down trees, hail, floods, watchin live radar and puttin the wife and kids in the closet while the sirens blared... UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE. :help

Gettin it all patched up now. No huge damage but gonna be puttin a few miles on the chainsaw for the next few weeks around my house and on the farm.

And my wife, of all weeks. Every year her and a few girlfriends take a girls trip last week of April. So YESTERDAY they drove from Jackson, TN all the way down Hwy. 45 in MS too Orange Beach, AL. Left Jackson at 10am. 14 hours and 9-10 tornadoes/delays later they made it to the beach this morning after midnight. (One of the storms blew semi's off the road in front of them, it was the one that decimated Tuscaloosa and Birmingham a few miles later!) No sense tellin em nothin, they don't listen anyway. :blah blah blah

We've had 3 F4-5s in our town over the last decade. I want NO part of them, just watching one makes me throwup. I simply CANNOT imagine what the poor folks in AL are going through. Other than down on the coast where my wife is, the entire state has something to dig out from under or go work on.

God Bless the South,
RA

Meyers

RA...glad to hear you are OK...Hope everyone else is doing well also!

M-Wiggy

I Live in the ole Mtns of NC and have Never seen any Tornado damage to speak of, but today, the Boss Lady and I went to Allison's to pick up my boat and seen alot. The Allison plant even had some busted windows and the Iconic sign suffered some damage. Hope everyone on here is OK.

Attachments

Last edited:

John S

Ive been in Missou since sunday, and have never seen so much weather come through during such a long timeframe. It goes from sunny and breezy to skies blacker than a coalminers bvd's, with rain and winds in no time flat. Maybe winter aint so bad in yankee land.... Sorry to all those that sustained damage, just be thankful the things that arent replaceable are okay.

allison2003

I hope people step up and help all the people around them after these crazy devastated storm , these tornadoes can run the day quick !! The Allison family's from Oklahoma pray for you folks !!!!!

whipper

WOW watching this on CNN unreal!! Hope everyone down South is OK stay strong for the little ones. Man I couldnt emagine what your all going threw right now. God Bless

MoodyAllison

There is alot of damage down here. It's unfortunate how much damage these things can do... Lucky that my all my family and friends are doing good. I got all my chain saws strown from B'ham to Tuscaloosa with all my buddies in an effort to clean things up and unfortunatly the death toll keeps going up. I know everyone appreciates your thoughts and prayers!

hack02

Had to work late Fri and then again Sat driving t-trailers carrying generators to the Tuscaloosa area for the cell phone industry to get the cell sites back online. We're all crane operators and they used us as drivers. Just a convoy of trucks. The damage down there is unreal. I really feel bad for all that this event has touched.

wc911

Well it Sunday and there still looking for people in Ala. ,but up here in Tn. the river where the Fast Pass is held is still on the rise. For you that have been here the island is under the water and Beachview the camper place across the river is also under the water!!!! The bad thing is the river is still on the rise and the news is saying that its gonna rain till Tue. eveing. Mother nature sure is slapping us around this year!! Mine and my familys prayers are with the ones who have lost love ones, and the ones who have lost everything.

Texas Dear

Hope everybody's ok. we are very sorry to hear about the destruction that has occurred from all the tornados. Our prayers are with everyone. If we can help anyone please let us know.