Stock SS 2000 + stock sportsmaster

DOUBLE J

I had a SS Excel with a 20" 280. The 30 ET prop was my favorite. Send it to Simon or someone else and get the rev limiter off. My best was 115 w/2 sitting side by side ( me @180# wife @ 130#'s) . This was w/ windshield on. I ran a 13# battery in front instead of battery in rear. Had the swept back skeg mod done on sportmaster and never had a hint of ant blow out problem. I think the rpm's were around 8500 when it ran 115. Getting up to 110-115 wasn't hard but the slowing down always was a puckerer. It seems when you inch out the last few mph that there wasn't hardly any boat in water so the initial re-entry (slowing down) was a handful @ first.

msethsmile

Funny Guy
You (plural) are missing the really important question(s): (a) Does the Swedish race team have women? and (b) What is their attire? If the anwers prove correct I don't care if they can reprogram a computer.

St

Double J:

Thanks for your input!

I'm afraid the cost of shipping the ECU back and forth to USA would be to expensive though. Maybe I should try to get a hold of a ROS-box?...

Anyhow, The Mazco comes at a reasonable price, so I will start out by trying it out and see what happens. =)

msethsmile:

This is a female Swedish offshore racing team:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/article19150516.ab

;)