SS2000 Raffle; Is this boat yours?

J

John Richied

Someone is going to win this SS2000 after the Expo tonight... right?

RB in NM

I got two tickets riding on it..... :lol:

Hopefully the reserve of the 33k was met and the raffle will happen.

That'd be a cool addition to anyones stable.

Russ

NCLakeman

Raffled Boat

They did not raffle the boat. Not enough tickets sold. But since it's for charity. Can I keep the money. :lol:

Thanks
Richard

RedAllison

I hate we didn't get enough tickets to raffle the boat off, but money is money. My understanding is that someone got all hot and bothered and just had to have it after one glance and began seeking financing for a possible purchase. I hope that deal goes down so all parties involved can be made happy!

Guys I gotta say one thing about this boat. I have seen it in pictures for half the year now on this site and S&F and thought, "Yeah it's ok". But when I walked around the corner at the hotel and saw the boat in person for the first time.......... :shock: :shock: :shock: I mean that boat is GORGEOUS and pictures don't begin to do it justice. It is one of the cleanest and most impressive A-boats that has ever been put together.

Good luck too everyone associated with it,
RA

ps
I also overheard a few guys say, "Keep it, they need it more than I do" when told about the refund. That speaks of the class of the folks that were in Knoxville over the week! :wink: