SRX on Allison

aspb

Anyone run a OMC srx on an allison? I've got 2 27 srx's and was gonna keep one for my 2003 ally for a spare prop. They ran good on my buds bullet/225pm and was wondering how it might do on my allison. If it doesn't work then I'll be selling 2 srx's. lol

aspb

The 27 i have was done by jc and it looks different from the stock srx. When my thrust washer comes in i'll be trying it.

aspb

I think i may have that thrust washer at home, lawd knows i have a bucket of thrust washers but seems i never have the one i actually need. lol

dubmoney

SRX is a good prop on and xb2003. I think the chopper, and ET are better, but SRX works just fine for back up. I still want to try a Hoss Triton and Hydromotive.

aspb

I've ran a 28et that ran good, a 30 chopper that had been cut down to a 28 by DAH props, and a 26 worked trophy. All worked well with the et being the fastest but I'm looking forward to running the srx.

THutch

I have a 27 SRX I ran on my 2003 until I stitched to a fat shaft. It ran great so I have kept it just in case I rebuild my old lower for a new project.