Special request - video cameras at the rally for a virtual ride-along

Blue Gray in PA

I've mounted mine on a seat pedestal Neal but you hafta have a tight seat mount (no Jimbob comments here - LOL). The vibration at speed makes the video shaky the same as it does using the larger suction cup mount. I used an older pedestal which fits tight in the deck mount to stop the vibration and it works good. I have some video on our water up here and added some music to it - I'll try to throw that on a memory stick too and you can use it if you want.

GotMyAlly

Cool. Send 'em on. I had a older cheap helmet cam that i used to video some runs in the boat a long time ago. I had that one clamped to a seat post too. I just put a wrap of electrical tape around the pin so that it was tight in the pedestal base and didn't swivel.

EP72

You funny Ron. Next year were gonna figure a way to get you to the rally if you dont watch it. LOL. Well seat belt your arse in the boat.

FASSBASS

You funny Ron. Next year were gonna figure a way to get you to the rally if you dont watch it. LOL. Well seat belt your arse in the boat.
I'm not proud, strap my arse in with duct tape. I would love to get one more ride in an Allison. I never got an opportunity to experience the ride of a 21. As floppy as I am you might need several rolls. Lol!

EP72

Your fixin to get the next best thing, cause Neal is gonna have a camera in his 21. Id buy a truck load of duct tape if I knew we could get you in a boat again. lol