south alabama boys

basscatlildave

I want to look a 2003 over. If you want to show your's off let me know. I am about ready to pull the trigger on one but I never been on one.

basscatlildave

I am in Robertsdale and hoping some of the mobile boys would chime in. There should be some in baldwin county but I have not heard from them.

Ltcbutch

Couple of Atmore boys will be on here sooner or later and offer you a look:

h2oskiier30 and jdb35.

Both have been great helping me.

I'm in Selma. You are welcome to come look, ride and I may let you take it home as I'm looking at something a little different?!?

xb2003

Sent you my number Dave. I'll be at Concordia till next Sunday. I'm off mon and tues though if you wanna take a ride man let me know.

Butch...Say it aint so...."You are welcome to come look, ride and I may let you take it home as I'm looking at something a little different?!?"

Ltcbutch

Hook up with Stanton and he can tell you all about the XB2003. He spent a couple of hours with me one day going from one end of the boat to the other. Great guy! I got the feeling he is hooked on speed:cool

My boat belonged to him at one time, so he can tell you all about it too.

Yep, looking at a few different options. Allison is in those options as in just maybe something called a 2+2 :twisted evil

pcrussell50

I want to look a 2003 over. If you want to show your's off let me know. I am about ready to pull the trigger on one but I never been on one.
you sound like me. i already bought a hydrostream having never ridden in one. when i buy an xb2003, no doubt, it will be under the same circumstances.

that's the way things are out here in southern cal, if you like fast outboard boats. :(

btw, i'm jealous and i'm sure i speak for everyone here when i say that i know you will love it when you get your hands on yours. :)

-peter

Last edited: