Sorry, but not going to make it this year..................

Allyfishing

Due to a heavy work load for myself and my wife I regret to say that I am unable to attend this years rally. I'm bummed, to say the least, and have struggled with this for a few months now. I've attended since 2010 and it is something that I lived for each year. It was always my stress relief from work and a yearning to see those people for whom I've grown so fondly attached to and will call my "family" forever. I have never met a finer, more fun group of people, more caring, more appreciative, respectful and GOD loving group of individuals than over the past 7 years of my life!!

biller31

I'll leave the light on for you. You change your mind, you can come stay with me at Papaw Mike's! Love yous guys!

Dave Hensley

Craig please reconsider. You guys were integral to the Rally. Heck if you can't make the whole week come down for a couple of days. Life is too short to let work interfere with fun.

robo

Hop on a big ol jet aeroplane...I'll pick you up & get ya back to airport. Knox or Nash

scj

Craig is too busy rigging the new 300r 4 stroke!
I just moved back to Ohio this past weekend and may miss this years rally especially since I’m boatless now.
We would like to show up to the dinner depending on which day it’ll be.