Smith Mountain Lake

Any owners here run on Smith Mountain Lake, VA? I've been spending 2-4 weeks a year here since 2008 and have never seen another Allison.

allimax

SML is a long way from Maryland. You must have ties down there. I’ve only seen one other Allison here on DCL where I run and he was fishing a tournament. There are a few of us here in MD but it’s not many.

SML is a long way from Maryland. You must have ties down there. I’ve only seen one other Allison here on DCL where I run and he was fishing a tournament. There are a few of us here in MD but it’s not many.
Yep - it’s a 5 hour drive for us, but we bought a cabin at the lake in 2008. Get to spend a few weeks each year there and rent it out the rest of the year.

Rick Propst

im going to go there this summer for sure but i normally run the chickahominy river in New Kent im also going to the Rappahannock this year,, im in Richmond Va come on down to the chick if you want a change they have a few campgrounds around there

Ally-Sun

We are talking about getting down there one year. Seems like a great place. We have friends that have vacationed there for 30+ years.